What are Cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit websites.
We use technical cookies to help identify your device. You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our web site from functioning properly.
- The local address of the server you are using
- The top level domain name from which you access the internet
- The type of browser you are using
- The date and time you access our site
- The Internet address used to link to our site
This web site will:
- Remember when you logged in to provide you with the best user experience
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
- Set Third Party Cookies if explicitly accepted by users