This privacy notice provides information about the ways in which the rcpsa.ie collects, stores, shares or keeps personal information provided by visitors to this website.
In accordance with GDPR regulation (https://www.dataprotection.ie/docs/PrivStatements/m/290.htm), because RCPSA (rcpsa.ie) does not:
- Collect personal data (visitors filling in web forms, feedback forms, etc).
- Covertly collects personal data (IP addresses, e- mail addresses.)
… RCPSA (rcpsa.ie) therefore does not require a Privacy Statement.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit websites.
- The local address of the server you are using
- The top level domain name from which you access the internet
- The type of browser you are using
- The date and time you access our site
- The Internet address used to link to our site
This web site will:
- Remember when you logged in to provide you with the best user experience
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
- Set Third Party Cookies if explicitly accepted by users
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled so the website can save /remember your cookies preferences.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages. Keeping this cookie enabled helps RCPSA to improve our website.