The National Shared Services Office (NSSO) is changing manner in which they deal with voluntary deductions from pensions

The Payroll Shared Services Centre (PSSC) has advised us of a change which is in process in relation to voluntary deductions from pensions (eg membership sub for RCPSA, payment to insurance company, deduction for Credit Union).  There is an ongoing project whereby the deductions will be centralised to a team within the NSSO.  This team will receive information directly from the deduction companies and no longer from the pensioner.

This mean that, from now on, if you have any query about the deduction from your pension for the  payment of your membership subscription to the RCPSA (eg starting, amending, ceasing membership) you should contact the RCPSA directly (contact details below).


Similar arrangements apply if you have any query about any other voluntary deduction from your pension (eg starting, amending or ceasing an insurance payment), namely that you should contact the relevant company directly.

In summary, if you have any query about the amount of your pension, then contact the NSSO/PSSC.  If you have any query about voluntary deductions which they make on your behalf, then contact the relevant company/organisation to whom the deductions are paid.

Contact details for RCPSA membership:

Post:    Membership, The Hon. Secretary RCPSA, An Post Box 908, South City Delivery Office, Togher Industrial Estate, Cork, T12C825

Phone087-131 7062